Paint Out Norwich 2015 Submissions
The dates for the Paint Out Norwich Plein Air juried entry art competition this year are 19-23 October 2015. Submissions for Norwich remain open until mid-October but many juried-entry places have already been allocated by the submissions jury panel. To have the best chance of being selected please enter at the earliest opportunity. If selected there is a £30 participation fee unless aged under 30.
You can apply to either or both the Core Event or the Nocturne Event that runs alongside it – and if selected may be offered either or both.
To enter, please provide the following information:
- Your name, postal and email address and contact telephone number
- A short biography of around 250 words
- 5 high resolution images (300dpi) in either JPG or PNG format, up to 2MB in size each (3 images will suffice if aged under 30)
- A link to your website or a site on which your work is displayed
- Agree to the Rules and Regulations Read the Rules!
- Complete the online application form:
Paint Out™ is a multi-faceted event aiming to redefine en plein air art practice. Our core event is the premier juried en plein air competition in the United Kingdom, celebrating the talents of national and international artists to a wide and growing audience in the heart of medieval Norwich and picturesque Norfolk.
James Colman & Will Buckley’s Paint Out Norwich in association with the Hostry Festival