The dates for the Paint Out Norwich Plein Air juried entry art competition this year are 15-17 October 2018. Submissions for Norwich remain open until our artists’ quota is filled so to have the best chance of being selected please enter at the earliest opportunity.
You can apply to either the Core 3-hour events and/or the Nocturne events. If selected, there is a £75 participation fee (5 sessions) or £95 (7 sessions) if you enter the Nocturne (£30 on its own). There is a £10 jury selection admin fee for new artists only, previously selected artists are not subject to this fee.
To enter, please provide the following information:
- Your name, postal and email address and contact telephone number
- A short biography of around 250 words and CV of any awards, prizes, shows etc.
- 3-5 high-resolution images (300dpi) in either JPG or PNG format, up to 2MB in size each
- A link to your website or a site on which your work is displayed
- Agree to the Rules and Regulations Read the Rules!
- Complete the online application form, paying attention to required fields marked *
- Any issues filling in the form, call 07808 970429 or email for help
Paint Out™ is a multi-faceted event aiming to redefine en plein air art practice. Our core event is the premier juried en plein air competition in the United Kingdom, celebrating the talents of national and international artists to a wide and growing audience in the heart of medieval Norwich and picturesque Norfolk.
James Colman’s Paint Out in association with the Hostry Festival