Paint Out Norwich & Norfolk 2019
The dates for the Paint Out Norwich & Norfolk 2019 Plein Air juried entry art competition will be announced early in the New Year.
Winter Nocturne & Pre-Christmas Social
Painting locations included the fifteenth-century Bell Hotel, Timberhill, Jarrolds, the Market, and St Andrew’s Hall. All were decorated and illuminated with tasteful seasonal lighting.
Paint Out Norwich 2018
The dates for the Paint Out Norwich Plein Air juried entry art competition this year were 13-17 October 2018. Submissions for Paint Out Norwich 2019 will open in due course.
In 2018 we had a guest selector. David Curtis ROI RSMA who was on hand to choose the best entries. Three judges decided on the winning paintings in 5 categories to receive awards and commendations from a prize pool worth several £1000s. There are typically around 10-12 prizes available. View the 2018 plein air event gallery.
You can apply to either the Core 3-4 hour (yes you get an extra hour this year!) events and/or the Nocturne events. If selected, there is a £75 participation fee (4 sessions) or £95 (6 sessions) if you also enter the Nocturne (£30 on its own). There is a £10 jury selection admin fee for new artists only, previously selected artists are not subject to this fee.
To enter, please provide the following information:
- Your name, postal and email address and contact telephone number
- A short biography of around 250 words and CV of any awards, prizes, shows etc.
- 3-5 high-resolution images (300dpi) in either JPG or PNG format, up to 2MB in size each
- A link to your website or a site on which your work is displayed
- Agree to the Rules and Regulations Read the Rules!
- Complete the online application form, paying attention to required fields marked *
- Any issues filling in the form, call 07808 970429 or email for help
Paint Out Norwich 2018 Submissions Form
Paint Out™ is a multi-faceted event aiming to redefine en plein air art practice. Our core event is the premier juried en plein air competition in the United Kingdom, celebrating the talents of national and international artists to a wide and growing audience in the heart of medieval Norwich and picturesque Norfolk.
James Colman’s Paint Out in association with the Hostry Festival