Paint Outs for Artists of all ages & abilities
Paint Out has run a 100-person mass public paint out on Mousehold Heath, Norwich and sunrise paint outs on Wells Beach and Quayside in North Norfolk. In Norwich, we’ve also explored the historic Tombland and Cathedral Quarter district.
Unsold public paintings can be collected from the Cathedral Hostry on 28 October 10-6pm, the winner of the event by Paul Gadenne, sold at the Private View, after the public paintings were on view for three days in Studio 20’s window.
Our main competition artists returned to the City Centre, outside City Hall to paint nocturnes from a static double decker open top bus for a new perspective view at height over the city during dark.
Public paint outs are great opportunities to create art outdoors alongside experienced artists as part of a communal event. Whatever your abilities, pick up a pen or brush and join us.
- Sunday 15 Oct 2017, Kett’s Heights, Norwich
Public paint outs are a non-juried entry mass participation division of our professional Paint Out competitions.
Past public paint outs
- Sunday 17 September 2017, Wells-next-the-Sea, Norfolk
- Sunday 28 May 2017, St Peter’s St, Norwich
- Sunday 18 September 2016, Wells, Quayside Sunrise paint out
- Sunday 16 October 2016, Norwich, Tombland paint out
- Thursday 22 October 2015, Norwich, Mousehold paint out
- Friday 11 September 2015, Wells, Beach Sunrise paint out