Submissions Process #PON2015
The dates for the Paint Out Norwich competition this year are 19-23 October 2015. Submissions are not yet open but you may register interest here and/or review last year’s process below.
Submissions Process #PON2014
Paint Out Norwich invites experienced Plein Air artists to submit their work to enter this exciting new competition in creative partnership with the Hostry Festival 2014.
To enter, please provide the following information:
- Your name, postal and email address and contact telephone number
- A short biography (approx. 150-250 words)
- Up to 5 high resolution images (150-300dpi) in either JPG, PNG or PDF format, preferably around 2-3MB in size.
- A link to your website or a site on which your work is displayed
Use any of the following means to apply:
- Complete the online application form
- Send an email with the above information and attached pictures to email@example.com [due to a several dozen entries and large file attachments this mail box may occasionally be temporarily full, if so please try again later or email our secondary address: firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Request an application form to print via the email address above, complete it and send it with photographs to: The Barn, Spur Lane, Framingham Earl, Norwich NR14 7SA.
The Selection Panel will choose up to 20 artists to take part.
- Dates: Wednesday 22nd and Thursday 23rd of October.
- Locations: Norwich Market, Norwich Castle, Pull’s Ferry, Elm Hill, Norwich Cathedral (Church of England), St John’s Roman Catholic Cathedral.
- Prizes: 1st £1,000, 2nd £500, 3rd £250 plus People’s Choice award (provided by Norwich Art Supplies), announced on the last day of the Hostry Festival 2014.
- Selection Panel: James Colman, Will Buckley, Mike King, The Reverend Dr Peter Doll and Stephanie Sinclair.
- Judging Panel: Trevor Chamberlain, Colin Self and Amanda Geitner
- Gala Lauch Night and Auction: Thursday 23rd October, 7pm at The Hostry, Norwich Cathedral – tickets £12.
- Exhibition and Art Sale: from 24th October to 2nd November, daily between 9.30am and 4pm at The Hostry, Norwich Cathedral – free entry.
Read more about the details of the 2 En Plein Air painting days here.
Paint Out Norwich © 2014 is a Colman/Buckley Project, produced with The PBSK Partnership.