The dates for the Paint Out Wells-next-the-Sea Plein Air juried entry art competition this year are 15-17 September 2017. Submissions for Wells-next-the-Sea remain open until our artists quota is filled so to have the best chance of being selected please enter at the earliest opportunity.
If selected, there is a £30-£60 participation fee. There is a £10 jury selection admin fee for new artists only, previously selected artists are not subject to this fee.
To enter, please provide the following information:
- Your name, postal and email address and contact telephone number
- A short biography of around 250 words and CV of any awards, prizes, shows etc.
- 3-5 high-resolution images (300dpi) in either JPG or PNG format, up to 2MB in size each
- A link to your website or a site on which your work is displayed
- Agree to the Rules and Regulations Read the Rules!
- Complete the online application form, paying attention to required fields marked *
- Any issues filling in the form, call 07808 970429 or email for help
Paint Out™ is a multi-faceted event aiming to redefine en plein air art practice. Our core event is the premier juried en plein air competition in the United Kingdom, celebrating the talents of national and international artists to a wide and growing audience in the heart of medieval Norwich and picturesque Norfolk.
James Colman’s Paint Out