Paint Out Wells-next-the-Sea 2015 Submissions
The dates for the Paint Out Wells Plein Air juried entry art competition this year are 8-14 September 2015. Submissions are being assessed now but will be accepted until 15 August.
To enter, please provide the following information:
- Your name, postal and email address and contact telephone number
- A short biography of around 250 words
- 5 high resolution images (300dpi) in either JPG or PNG format, up to 2MB in size each
- A link to your website or a site on which your work is displayed
- Agree to the Rules and Regulations Read the Rules!
- Complete the online application form:
Paint Out™ is a multi-faceted event aiming to redefine en plein air art practice. Our core event is the premier juried en plein air competition in the United Kingdom, celebrating the talents of national and international artists to a wide and growing audience in the heart of medieval Norwich and picturesque Norfolk.
James Colman & Will Buckley’s Paint Out Wells-next-the-Sea